- Opinion: Net Neutrality
- Stream Stability Issues
- Listener Profile: Aurele - Neguac NB, Canada
- Listener Profile: Stephan - Zwolle, Holland
- 2014 ASF Radio Year End Round Up
- Listener Profile: Werner - Bremen, Germany
- This bad boy will soon power the Atlantic Sound Factory
- Where Do You Live?
- Fall begins in Iowa
Listener Profile: Aurele - Neguac NB, Canada
Posted on Fri, 19 Dec 2014
Aurele registered as an Atlantic Sound Factory VIP on October 7th, 2007 and was the station’s top supporter in 2014.
Neguac is on the coast with some stunning views. According to Wikipedia, over 90% of the residents consider French their native language. Population in 2011 was 1,678
With its proximity to the Atlantic Ocean, it’s no surprise that the local economy depends heavily on fishing, focusing primarily on oysters and lobsters.
Located on Canada’s North Eastern coast, Neguac’s climate is predictably chilly with summer averages approaching 20C / 68F and winter averages nearer -10C / 14F (Still not as cold as Iowa though)